Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Remind

Technology never ceases to amaze me! It is one of my favorite parts of teaching and I make an effort to use it as a tool to make learning and organizing easier and fun! I know that life can get a bit hectic and things are hard to remember, so I would like to introduce you to a text reminder application that will allow me to periodically send out classroom and school reminders via text message. The app is Remind.


The reminders I will send include upcoming tests and school functions.

It is my hope that parents with cell phones will choose to participate in this FREE program as a way to improve home and school communication and help us to have a successful year! To sign up, all you have to do is text (402) 206-2653 with the message @fullclas (and no, that is not my personal cell phone number). That’s it! Simple! 


Rest assured that you will never receive my personal cell phone number or the phone numbers of any classmates or other parents. I also will not be able to see your number through this app in order to maintain privacy. You will never receive advertisement texts and you may choose to opt out at any time by messaging ‘STOP’ to the above number.


If you do not have a cell phone or do not receive text messages, you may still subscribe via email by sending an email to fullclas@mail.remind.com







Thank you for your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment