Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Crazy Thankful

A big thanks to you,  parents!  I appreciate your support this year. I am so grateful to work with parents who are involved in their child’s education and our school. Each of your children brought such joy and happiness to our classroom. I was so fortunate to have such a wonderful group of children this past year. I often refer to your children as “my kids” and I treasure each one! They all have touched my life and this school year in very positive and rewarding ways. I hope as the years go by that they keep in touch. 
As we closed out the year, there were many acts of kindness and I appreciate each one. The cards, gifts, and the thoughtful emails were an encouragement. Thank you!
Enjoy your summer. May you linger over meals, enjoy new routines, read a book or two, and take time to play in the sun! 
HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment