Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Shred Party


Most parties are about getting together with friends, snacking, and creating fun. But what if you add a year of intense work to the celebration? What if you want to acknowledge the completion of 120 math lessons?
You throw a Shred Party.
Here’s the scoop: a Shred Party involves one class of year-end math students and the biggest paper shredder available in the building. Students then gather their workbooks and go nuts.



Lukus is buried in a year of Saxon math!


Before the silliness began, students recorded 120 math concepts from the 2011-2012 school year. Room 102 completed the entire book . . . front to back  . . . 120 lessons!  Woo! Hoo!



1 comment:

  1. What a way to dispose of your math papers! Haha! Anyway, what did you do with all your shredded papers? I wish I had a paper shredder too when I was studying. Imagine having to keep my math papers under my bed! Oh, the nightmares!

    -Ruby Badcoe

    ReplyDelete