Red Ribbon Week is October 26 through October 30. Red Ribbon Week is a week to raise awareness about the importance of being drug free. In 1988 President Reagan proclaimed the last full week in October as National Red Ribbon Week. It is estimated that more than 80 million participate in Red Ribbon Events every year.
Norfolk Middle School students will participate in activities and projects to support the anti-drug message of our school.
- Monday, Oct. 26th - Sock It To Drugs! Wear crazy socks.
- Tuesday, Oct. 27th- Team Up Against Drugs. Wear team shirts.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28th- Don't Get Tied Up in Drugs. Wear neck ties, hair ties, tie dye shirts.
- Thursday, Oct. 29th- Put a lid on Drugs. Wear a hat.
- Friday, Oct. 30- Be Drug Free! Wear red.
It is a week of fun themes and serious messages.